Sandvik is revolutionising rock processing with the first of our 3-Series, 3rd generation offering… QI353 mobile impact crusher.
Designed to provide more uptime than any other, the QI353 is one of the most versatile, mid-sized mobile impactors available today. Built utilizing Sandvik’s market leading Prisec technology for primary or secondary applications, it is capable of processing up to 400 TPH, whilst reducing fuel and energy consumption.
At the core of the QI353 is a new mid-size Prisec impact crusher, which boasts the largest feed opening 1170 mm x 730 mm and largest rotor diameter 1150 mm in its class, for higher capacity & greater energy efficiency. Initial test results have shown up to 16% energy reduction in comparison with previous models.
More Safety Features
Fitted with a host of safety features, QI353 offers 3-sided 270° service access with ground level maintenance points including a new rear access platform.
- Rear access platform
- Patented rotor locking and positioning device
- Unique 4 key trapped system for safe inspection
Demand more with the optional HS323 hanging screen module, which has now been enhanced to accept belt scales for TPH monitoring on fines and stockpile belts.
- Multi-functionality as a 1, 2 or 3-way split screener
- Set up in less than 30 minutes
- No additional lifting equipment required
Operations are in your control as the QI353 is fitted with the brand new Optik™ intuitive user experience. This offers simplified operation controls and total integration with My Fleet telematics solution.
With a host of easy to navigate features, this system allows you to:
- Maximise uptime and optimise decision making with real time information
- Boost output with diagnostic assistance
- Enhance troubleshooting with pre-installed guides and accurate data collection
Sandvik QI353 is fitted with the latest generation fuel-efficient powerpack which provides maximum performance and cost efficiency. The double-deck pre-screen maximises crusher throughput, reduces wear costs and energy consumption.
- Requires 40% less hydraulic oil per service and extended hydraulic oil replacement intervals, overall up to 64 % less hydraulic oil consumed over 10,000 hrs of machine usage (subject to oil sampling)