Doka will be at CONEXPO at Booth D2001.
Doka Connects challenges with solutions at CONEXPO 2023. At its own 3,000 sq. ft. outdoor booth, Doka will display its impressive new scaffolding options, innovations in its formwork & shoring portfolio, digital services, and numerous highlights in systems and safety.
When visitors come to booth #D2001, situated in the outdoor Diamond lot, they will experience innovations for improving productivity, efficiency, and sustainability in formwork, concrete, and digital services. Under the motto “DOKA CONNECTS”, Doka USA offers opportunities to discover more about their products, innovations, and trends. Visitors can experience hands-on wall and slab formwork, safety, scaffolding, and digital services that will connect contractors with successful solutions.
In addition to Doka’s products and services, visitors at the Doka booth will be immersed in the latest digital technology for boosting performance onsite as well as a sneak peek of the newest developments!
In the slab construction area, Doka is celebrating the success of SuperDek and Truss Tables at CONEXPO. SuperDek is a fast, safe and simple handset drop head slab system, while the Truss Tables represent the fastest method to set and strip large slab formwork.
Wall formwork on display will include their world-renowned Frami Xlife handset formwork system, and for forming large areas on crane-assisted projects, Framax, a high-performing steel-framed formwork that offers extra-large panel sizes. In addition, visitors will see how Framax hydraulic stripping corner speeds up cycling to the next pour by stripping shafts in a single step. Making its debut is Doka’s new Super Curve system designed for circular and curved concrete walls or arches with radius as small as 8’-0”.
Making its inaugural appearance at CONEXPO, SiteLight will introduce visitors to a new spectrum of construction site advertising opportunities. Doka engineers and the LED experts at sister company, Umdasch The Store Makers, are revolutionizing the old-fashioned advertising banners on construction sites by creating an inspired media that continuously changes perspective as the building grows. SiteLight opens new doors for marketing professionals in the digital out-of-home sector by using LED technology and marketing partnerships to enable eye-catching digital advertising spaces in highly competitive areas.
Scaffolding – Doka Connects with AT-PAC
Good news also in the area of scaffolding: As of the beginning of 2023, Doka has acquired 100% of the scaffolding company in which it has held a stake since 2020. Customers will be able to convince themselves of the advantages of this alliance at CONEXPO: A “one-stop-shop” for formwork and scaffolding, offering customers everything from a single source, scaffolding both for rent and sale globally, an outstanding price-performance ratio, and a product meeting all safety criteria and standards for highly developed markets. In addition to a worldwide network and a high-quality design, customers will also benefit from the scaffolding management software HiVis as well as further services and software applications.
A 50’ high Scaffolding Tower will invite curious visitors to stroll over and explore the Doka exhibits. With this, it’s clear that Doka now stands for formwork, shoring, and scaffolding. Those who aren’t afraid of heights can climb to the visitor platform at the top of the Scaffolding Tower, enjoy the view of the CONEXPO exhibition center, and explore Doka’s Digital services for higher productivity.
Doka believes that exchanges with customers, partners, and industry enthusiasts are crucial to building a common future and that digitization is the key to success. This is evident across all products in the digital services area. Visitors are invited to try out Doka’s latest digital solutions and services including:
- DokaXact – sensor-based digital services on a single IOT platform. The DokaXact product family provides real-time insights into formwork operations and the concrete pouring process for optimized efficiency, quality, and safety.
- 3D Modelling / BIM – 3D design of formwork-related structural data in Revit and Tekla, including export of 2D plans and parts lists, 4D construction progress simulation of defined work stages, and much more.
- Concremote – sensors to measure the temperature and calculate compressive strength of the concrete structure.
- AR/VR – DokaAR App allows users to view Doka Formwork in Augmented Reality. DokaVR will enable users to experience a virtual Doka construction site.
- 3D concrete printing – In a factory or on the construction site: 3D construction printing from Doka’s sister company Umdasch Group Ventures in cooperation with Concrefy is quick, efficient, and sustainable. It reproduces the shortest, digitally continuous process from design to production. The concrete elements are simply printed directly from the digital construction plans. The unique honeycomb structure enables the production of any type of shape and means that the concrete dries faster. The possibility of creating a mix to suit the specific needs of the project saves costs and materials. Saving up to 50% of material helps reduce consumption of precious resources and lowers the ecological footprint of the construction project.
- myDoka The myDoka customer portal provides instant access to the inventory and transaction data of all job sites in real-time. The user-friendly interface allows intuitive navigation through the portal, which is available to you 24/7 and thus ensures maximum flexibility.
Engineered Formwork & Infrastructure
For the first time, Doka will be debuting a new Garage Beam System, which is a rentable solution for concrete parking structures. Doka’s all-new SuperFlex Garage Beam System is a complete and flexible formwork and shoring solution for cast-in-place garage beams and slabs in post-tensioned multi-story parking garage structures. The system uses standard rentable components, comes pre-assembled and ready for use once it arrives onsite.
Additionally, Doka’s Steel Girder formwork for infrastructure will also be on display. The all-steel, modular form system is a waler-less, large-size panel system best suited for columns, piers, pier caps, beams, retaining walls, foundation walls and culverts. It achieves faster pour rates, and quicker assembly, while spanning large distances without intermediate support.
Safety & Components
Safety on the site is of utmost priority. At Doka, solutions featuring all-around safety are an integral part of the company’s product philosophy and make work sites more productive. They meet OSHA standards, help prevent accidents and keep the project on schedule. At CONEXPO, Doka is displaying:
- Safety Net Fans – The ultimate debris net system for any building structure. They are pre-assembled units and can be adapted to any shape.
- Smart Edge – An innovative edge protection and guardrail system in one. Increases safety, reduces labor, and simplifies site logistics at perimeter edges, internal openings, elevator shafts, and stairs.
- FalPro – The mobile fall protection anchor for when collective fall protection is not possible.
Other highlights include construction accessories/components, such as Eurex floor props and various construction-grade plywood solutions. A new HDO panel will be introduced to go along with Dokaply Phenolic, Phenolic Eco, MDO and Wire Mesh products.
The post Doka Connects Contractors With Successful Solutions at CONEXPO appeared first on USA HeavyQuip Journal.