Blackwood Engineering, the global supplier of castings and counterweights to heavy machinery companies, are delighted to announce the launch of a brand-new digitally focused website as part of the business’s growth strategy.
Blackwood is continuing to grow year-on-year, alongside this latest introduction the business has invested heavily in developing a European base in Dilsen, Belgium, opening a second UK site in South Wales and incorporating an Indian trading arm Blackwood India.
With a burgeoning global customer base, the new website www.blackwoodengineering.com has been developed to provide users dynamic, intuitive product and technical information on-the-go anywhere in the world.
The new Blackwood Digital experience features the following:
- User-friendly mobile and tablet user experience
- A wide range of interactive video content
- Interactive maps and navigation tools
- Product and service videos with technical information and supporting videos
- Multi-lingual functionality to best suit user requirements
- Real time chat with the Blackwood team
Commercial Manager, Daniel Evans, adds:
“We are continuing to go from strength to strength as a business, growing year-on-year. The investment in our digital offering is a key part of our strategic growth as we continue to deliver The Blackwood Way.”