Three years ago, InSite Software unveiled its Elevation earthwork take-off software platform at CONEXPO-CON/AGG. Elevation was quickly adopted by contractors seeking a competitive edge in estimating excavation projects.
This March, InSite will be taking off the wraps off the latest generation of Elevation Pro at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Even before its debut, Elevation Pro is being considered for a Next Level Award that will be announced at North America’s largest construction show. InSite will hold a news conference to formally announce and demonstrate Elevation Pro at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, March 15 at its booth N11935 (North Hall).
“Elevation Pro is a totally new software product that revolutionizes the sitework sector. Our development team started working with customer focus groups, strategizing with industry partners, and studying the competitive landscape. We figured out what features today’s modern earthwork estimators require to increase production and minimize the wages spend on takeoff and modeling.”
says Steve Warfle, president and chief product officer for Insite Software.
- Is twice as fast as InSite’s previous offering and significantly faster than competitors.
- Allows the user to work across multiple data sources simultaneously — including CAD, PDF, drone, and Google Earth
- Provides better communication to other contractors, team members, and engineering firms by exporting to CAD and PDF files.
- Delivers innovative Cut and Fill with contours providing clear visibility for precise production planning.
- Offers KMZ export, enabling anyone with a smartphone or tablet to take geolocated data to the field with Google Earth or other applications.
- Improves workflow through docking workspace panels, providing faster results with less training.
- Applies Vector selection for all data entry including Area, Length, and Item Count takeoff, making this feature best in class.
- Minimizes costly import and export of materials and value engineers jobsites with the Dynamic Site Balancer
- Exports GPS machine control models to CAT, Leica, Komatsu, Topcon, Trimble, and all other machine control systems. Elevation Pro is offered on a subscription and provides the industry a modern platform built with new, innovative technology that will increase contractors’ profitability.
- No large upfront investment – customers to reap the tool’s benefits with better cash flow.
- Weekly training taught by industry experts.
- Seven days a week technical support to keep your grading team moving.
- Customers achieve maximum productivity with continuous new feature rollouts.
- Enhancements and integrations support changes to the constantly evolving software and hardware environments.
InSite Software’s Elevation Pro minimizes risk and improves communication with teams in the field, helping contractors gain a competitive edge – more than offsetting the subscription cost. Elevation Pro is proof that Insite Software is taking the industry to an entirely new level.
The post InSite Upgrades Elevation Software Platform for Earthwork Takeoff appeared first on USA HeavyQuip Journal.