Last night, Lendlease’s International House Sydney took out the top gong winning Australian Development of the Year at the Property Council of Australia Innovation and Excellence Awards.
- RLB Development of the Year Award for International House Sydney
- Woods Bagot Award for Best Public Building for the Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- Hickory Building Award for Best Tourism and Leisure Development for the Adelaide Convention Centre Redevelopment
- SAS International Award for Best Office Development for International House Sydney
- HIFLOW Award for Best Shopping Centre Development for The Streets of Barangaroo
Quotes from Kylie Rampa, CEO, Property.
“We’re really pleased with last night’s acknowledgement for projects that span our business. The depth of our work in Australia highlights the skill we have across the business.”
“The range of projects recognised in these awards is testament to the integrated model of our business, where development and construction have collaborated to deliver these projects.
Quotes from Dale Connor, CEO, Building and Engineering
“Working across Australia on a variety of projects allows us to employ thousands of Australians to deliver world class infrastructure. These awards are a response to the work that has been delivered by everyone.
“We know these awards are a result of our people, the commitment and drive they bring to work each day.”